About me

My photo
New Delhi / Bangalore, Karnataka, India
I am truly inspired by this song........ Suno Yaaron Suno Ek Raaz Gehraa.... Kishton Mein Kya Jeena, Lambi Saans Lo Zara... Muthiyon Ko Kassona, Inhe Khol Do... Dil Mein Kya Rakhna, Chalak Bol Do.... Gun Guna Lo Muskuralo, Zindagi Toh Sikhtati Hai Yehi... Lehralo Balkhalo, Hum Qaidi To Nahin... :)

Saturday 23 May 2009

Pieces of 'ME'




Sometimes it feels like a big loser, who just spent good years of life doing nothing....
Sometimes an achiever, when I look at the things I learnt !

Sometimes a big dose of emotions encompasses....
Sometimes the really lighter side surprises, that I myself havent unearthed...

Sometimes Too serious about rules and life.....
and sometimes seeking out chances to overcome them....

Calm, passionate while doing things which I always love to do...
And sometimes a wild bully if things dont work my way....

always fighting and running to attain things.....
and sometimes a silent drawback to get out from this race.....

Sometimes it feels great to be loved and cheered.....
and sometimes It feels beautiful to love and give....

Sometimes I cant stop speaking.....
and sometimes I wish if the other side could speak and I can listen silently.......

2 comments:

Ritesh Mishra said...

Hey you stole da contents of my mind. Good to know there is someone who feels the way I do... You are a sweetheart... :)
There is noone who is perfect. Most of the times, our attitude n behaviour towards the person concerned is just an reflection of his or her own attitude n behaviour. Wow, I got the new topic for my Blog... :)

Ritesh Mishra said...

Wat a situation it is, I'm in the train now n posting a comment on your Blog. Hehe... It's ur impact... Cheers... An Idea can change your life... :)