About me

My photo
New Delhi / Bangalore, Karnataka, India
I am truly inspired by this song........ Suno Yaaron Suno Ek Raaz Gehraa.... Kishton Mein Kya Jeena, Lambi Saans Lo Zara... Muthiyon Ko Kassona, Inhe Khol Do... Dil Mein Kya Rakhna, Chalak Bol Do.... Gun Guna Lo Muskuralo, Zindagi Toh Sikhtati Hai Yehi... Lehralo Balkhalo, Hum Qaidi To Nahin... :)

Saturday 15 August 2009

GAP



Well, it wasnt in my routine today to sit here and waste another hour, checking useless mails and waiting for the important ones! 
Came back home in the afternoon and planned to watch 'Gulaal' with family at home!
Yeah, its 'A' certified! but I don't mind watching such stuff with family unless its gets worst explicit! Dialogues can always be digested, I think.......gulp! :P
As soon as the movie started I wondered whether its certified due to the dialogues or something else! I saw DEV D, no smoking and black friday... thought that the director wont get vulgar than that!

Then, a scene came and I was shown the way out of the hall by mom! It was where a college student was being abused by some people in the hostel... cuss words u know! I literally burst into laughter after hearing such words in a row... and my mom furious! :D 
Nothing new for me, I have heard them enough during my four years of college..... but maybe she didnt knew it!
Dad ws pretty chilled like always! But mom couldnt stand her girl discussing about cuss words with her parents! So out was I....
Thats why we have the so called 'gen GAP'.... The same stuff you can talk with friends, but not parents... even if you are ready, they arent.... 
Hope she understands my point someday! 
Till then, I am on............
:) 

No comments: