About me

My photo
New Delhi / Bangalore, Karnataka, India
I am truly inspired by this song........ Suno Yaaron Suno Ek Raaz Gehraa.... Kishton Mein Kya Jeena, Lambi Saans Lo Zara... Muthiyon Ko Kassona, Inhe Khol Do... Dil Mein Kya Rakhna, Chalak Bol Do.... Gun Guna Lo Muskuralo, Zindagi Toh Sikhtati Hai Yehi... Lehralo Balkhalo, Hum Qaidi To Nahin... :)

Wednesday 2 April 2008

"The Golden Days"


As I sit and think with my eyes open wide,,
what would life be if memories go out of sight???

The times we spent under that sky,,
were the best of my life for which anyone would die...

The freedom we enjoyed, the care which nourished..
It can never go out of mind even though they get diminished!!!

The things we shared, made dreams so real...
It made me ask "can life be so clear???"

Life seemed beautiful and everything seemed gold...
There was nothing I could have asked for more !!!

Then came a time when we split like the beads of a necklace,,
each going in its own direction and accepting the changes with grace...

For once I think life's great,,
yet it can never match the charmed that stayed !!!

When life seems tough and things don't get on,,
I wish I could live those moments once for all....

Beyond any doubt, I can say....
what life made me, is my moulding in that way...!!!!

6 comments:

Sonali Ganguly said...

Its beautiful Ekta..... I never knew you were a poet. Jus loved it..... Best of Luck!!!

Ekta said...

thanx a lot...shona!!! :)

The Wanderer said...

I have got my farewell tomm :)

you've made me cry...*sigh*

and to the poet.. I bow!

Ekta said...

thanx... :)
atleast m better than u at sumthng!! lolz... ;)

Dhawal Trivedi said...

gr8 !!! keep it comin

Ekta said...

thanx dhawal... surely a surprise visit.. :)