About me

My photo
New Delhi / Bangalore, Karnataka, India
I am truly inspired by this song........ Suno Yaaron Suno Ek Raaz Gehraa.... Kishton Mein Kya Jeena, Lambi Saans Lo Zara... Muthiyon Ko Kassona, Inhe Khol Do... Dil Mein Kya Rakhna, Chalak Bol Do.... Gun Guna Lo Muskuralo, Zindagi Toh Sikhtati Hai Yehi... Lehralo Balkhalo, Hum Qaidi To Nahin... :)

Monday 14 April 2008

The Night....


Out in the dark, when the world sleeps...
There are souls which tend to weep....

The silence gets deeper,,
and the heart becomes the speaker....

When the suffering gets geared,,
the night becomes the peer...

What you see is what you believe,,
but the world is mean, is what i perceive....

The past pulls you down, the present keeps you upright...
The mind goes asking,
Why didn't it happen for the right???

The thoughts which hound my soul,,
are best understood by the night...

The dark helps to unwind,,
giving me solace and reasons to fight...

Fight with hope to stay upright,,
because the future seems surely bright!!!!



The world may see it as fright,
but what seems to me is....

That night's my soulmate for the right...!!!

1 comment:

The Wanderer said...

The thoughts which hound my soul,,
are best understood by the night...


Yes I do understand and always would, (Call me!) :P

Beautifully written... tu toh poet ban gayi re ...lolz